ÆMERGENT is the best option to show and sell your art
We believe in new art
Let's paint together a world of freedom and acceptance through art.
currently lives and works in Cinisello Balsamo, Milan
My body is everywhere in the world, it is coextensive with the world, extended through all things, and together, gathered in this single point that they all indicate and that I am without being able to know it
Being and Nothingness | Jean Paul Sartre
The central theme of Martina Cinotti's works is self-representation, the body and the perception of herself. Through painting, he tries to capture the flow of self and identity, overcoming the physical boundaries of the body.
Martina's art develops like a visual diary, where the representation is devoid of masks and is transformed into an authentic form of narration.
A fundamental element in Martina's works is water, a symbol of life and death. What particularly interests the artist is the paradox that accompanies it: how the person from whom we feel most separated is precisely the one to whom we are most connected, that is, ourselves.
Love is another important theme that the artist explores. It believes that love is a feeling of non-split, which, paradoxically, can also cause division.
Through her work, Martina explores the complex interweaving of human emotions, inserting feelings, places and people she knows or has observed into her paintings.
In Martina Cinotti's studio
Martina Cinotti, Self Sabotage , 2022, acrylic on canvas, 50 x 70 cm
Martina Cinotti, Loneliness , 2022,
oil on canvas, 100 x 70 cm
Martina Cinotti, I Love you even if I don't know you , 2022,
oil on canvas, 85 x 70 cm
Martina Cinotti, Expand , 2022,
watercolor on paper, 35 x 50 cm
Martina Cinotti, Learning to live in my body I, 2021,
acrylic on paper, 30 x 40 cm
Martina Cinotti, Learning to live in my body II, 2021,
acrylic on paper, 50 x 70 cm
Martina Cinotti, Breathe, 2020,
oil on canvas, 18 x 24 cm
Martina Cinotti, Missing, 2020,
oil on canvas, 30 x 40 cm
Ongoing - Bachelor's Degree in Painting at the Brera Academy of Fine Arts, Milan, IT
2019 - Artistic diploma at the E. de Nicola art school, Sesto San Giovanni, IT
- Collective, curated by Young Art Hunters, Cascina Campazzo, Milan, IT
- Group exhibition and winner of the «illustrami V» contest, curated by organized by Young Art Hunters, Cascina Nascosta, Milan, IT
- Collective, PARTI Festival , curated by LatoBMilano, Giardini in Transito, Milan, IT
– Collective, curated by Fondazione Marble, Bagno Italia, Forte dei Marmi, IT
– Collective, A clock as a work of art , curated by the Marble Foundation, at Villa Guicciardini, Prato, IT
- Collective, curated by the Marble Foundation, Via Brera 32, Milan, IT
- Personal, SENSI, Milan, IT
- Collective, Art Mall, Milan, IT
- Collective, Body , curated by LatoBMilano, Giardini in Transito, Milan, IT
- Collective, Veneri di Pelle , curated by Young Art Hunters, Spazio Archimede 43, Milan, IT
- Collective, Contest V, curated by Looking For Art, Milan, IT
2022 - Creation of the cover of the book «Heads. Hearts. Souls. Anchored." by Trijya Garg